Vibration Testing Equipment System For Package Testing With MIL-STD
Vibration testing system Applications: automotive,electronics,aerospace,vessel,telecommunication,optoelectronics
Vibration testing system Features
- Strength of the suspension system and linear motion guiding, strong
carrying capacity, good guiding functions, high stability.
- Perfect performance on amplitude variation.
- High efficient on D Class power conversion, 3 - Sigma peak current,
provide the optimization of power consumption and minimum harmonic
- Rapid self-test diagnostics and chain safeguard, high high safety
- Air gasbag isolation damping device realize the the vibration table
with no need for special foundation. Perfect reappearance vibration
waveform and the reduction of vibration transmission
- Different application on the vertical and horizontal tables.
- Simple operation for the controller.
- Long-time operation
- Minimum maintenance effort
- High cross-axial stiffness
- Mounted pivotable in a rugged trunnion with vibration isolators
- Automatic centering of the armature
- Pneumatic or electronic load compensation for heavy test loads
- LS-Shakers with up to 51 mm displacement and electronic zero-point
regulation with adjustable stiffness
- Optional degauss kit to reduce stray magnetic field
- Multiple safety devices
- Coarse filter unit for cooling air
- Squeak&Rattle Option (low noise operation without blower)
- Wheels&Rails Option (shaker is displaceable on rails)
|Max Exiting Force(kg.f)||600|
|Max. Displacement (mmp-p)||50|
|Cooling Method||Air Cooling|
|Vibration Generator Weight(kg)||920|
|Vibration Generator Dimension L*W*H(MM)||800*600*710|
|Cooling Method||Forced Air Cooling|
|Power Amplifier Weight(kg)||320|
|Power Amplifier Dimension L*W*H(MM)||800*550*1250|
|3-phase AC380V ±10% 50Hz|
- Technical consultation: test method, laboratory planning and
- Equipment selection: selection scheme, FAQ.
- Product testing scheme.
- Customer communication and progress report.
- Guidance for pre-installation preparation, equipment commissioning
and test run.
- Calibration (when Third Party’s verification is required).
- Technical training: operation of equipment, daily maintenance,
common fault diagnosis and troubleshooting.
- Scheduled on-site service: Detection of problem as soon as possible
in order to eliminate equipment and anthropogenic hazards. This is
to ensure long term and stable equipment operation as well as
delivery of latest technical information.
- Technical support: special paid services are provided according to